EUREBA® 918 Compound Series is a a group of flavoured high intensive sweeteners. They are a fusion of leaf derived steviol glycosides, natural flavours and natural fibres into one compound. EUREBA® 918 compounds have a rounder taste, are cost effective and easier to use when compared to high purity Reb A.
The sweetness comes from Stevia. Stevia is the generic name for zero-calorie High Intensity Sweeteners called steviol glycosides (SGs). SGs are extracted and purified from the Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni plant. The SGs are not changed or altered during the process.
Only natural flavours are used in the EUREBA® 918 compounds. The flavoured compounds function:
- On their own as flavour
- Flavour enhancement
- As a flavour accent in taste development
The natural chicory root derived fibre inulin is used in our EUREBA®918 compounds. It masks off notes of high purity Reb A to provide a rounded taste and increased solubility.
Advantages of formulating with EUREBA® 918 Products
- Natural: all ingredients are natural and/or derived from a natural source
- Intense sweetness: 100-250 times sweeter than sugar
- Zero calories (on a portion basis)
- Easy to use – adds sweetness, flavour in one highly soluble compound (upto 50g/L)
- Rounded taste without any off notes
- Cost effective – NPD process simplification
EUREBA® 918 Compound Series – 3 compounds that add sweetness, flavour and taste modification to a wide range of food and beverage applications. They are suitable for both sugar-reduced and no-added-sugar applications.